Beth (Lybrook) Duncan, MAS, CEO/Founder
~ Always thinking about making what we do better to help our customers.
Bachelors in Business Management from The McGregor School of Antioch University
Associates Degree in Business Administration from Sinclair Community College
Master’s in Advertising Specialties (MAS) Designation – PPAI Inc.
Crab Legs and Nachos
- Hanging out with my two daughters, Kelly and Courtney
- Watching College Football (Go, Ohio State Buckeyes!)
- Watching College Basketball (Go, University of Dayton Flyers and University of Louisville Cardinals!)
- Mowing my grass – I LOVE my tractor and my iPod! So relaxing!
- Getting involved with my church activities
- Traveling just about anywhere
- Entertaining family and friends
To the world you may be one person…but to one person, you may be the world!
Have been in the Promotional Product and apparel industry for 18+ years – Have served as President of the Tri-State Promotional Professionals Association. PPAI Advocate – (certified as a speaker on behalf of the Promotional Products Advertising Industry)
Previous experience in Automotive and Healthcare computer hardware and software sales.
ASK ME ABOUT
The time my brand new van went over a 30 foot cliff into Lake Cumberland, KY!